Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Maritime Trip Day 1

Started a bit late (cough David cough). I took a picture shortly after we got going.



I brought my new GPS unit with us



We stopped in Ontario for a couple rest breaks, but we didn't stop in Quebec until we reached the most northerly part of our trip at riviere-du-loup





View Larger Map
There was a cute waitress at the Boston pizza, who spoke more English than we did French. (which isn't much) Making use of all the French I know, I wanted to say 'voulez vouz parle on anglais avec mois ce souis?

After dinner, it now being midnight, we pressed on (getting lost in Riviere-du-loup) through the hills of south east Quebec until we finally had to stop just across the border in New Brunswick.



Total first day kilometers: Just over 1100.

No comments: